Contact Us for a Free Consultation 401-475-2755

Veterans’ Disability Benefits

Don't panic if you receive a denial letter or ratings decision from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). It is not uncommon for initial claims to be denied. You have a right to appeal – but you need to act without delay.

You are required to file a Notice of Disagreement (NOD) with the VA regional office within one year of the date on which the decision was sent to you. The main purpose of the NOD is to preserve your right to appeal all of the errors in the VA decision.

Helping Those Who Served

After you file a NOD, you probably have a lot of questions and are possibly under a considerable amount of stress, as well. Not sure what you should do next? Worried about making a mistake that will hurt your legal rights or your future? Sometimes you just need a professional to cover your six.

Our attorney can help you prepare and present an appeal to the VA. Typically, there is no legal fee unless the appeal is successful. Our attorney is a former Marine embassy guard and a proud veteran. We speak your language.

Contact Us For Help

Our lawyer is an accredited VA claims attorney and is admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. Call our Pawtucket office at 401-335-0785 or use our online contact form.

Contact Us Today

You deserve quality representation from an attorney who understands your needs and how to protect your best interests. Turn to Fayan Law, P.C., to get experience, skill and compassion all in one place.